COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation.
We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Del Mar Family Dentistry.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering the office, you will have your temperature taken
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Chlorhexidine. Chlorhexidine Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Additionally, we are requesting only patients may enter office for appointment. Spouses, friends caregivers and parents need to wait outside. They can assist patient to the front door and hand off to the technician.
You can be rest assured safety measures at Del Mar Family Dentistry will continue to evolve as more information develops.
We look forward to seeing you,
Dale R. Trudeau, DDS
Thomas A. Fitzpatrick, DDS
and The Del Mar Family Dentistry Team