A perfect smile in just a few visits.
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or composite material that are bonded to the front part of a tooth.
They protect teeth from damage, or simply for cosmetic improvement.
Veneers can be applied to a single tooth to correct damage or miscoloration, or an entire smile for a smile makeover.
Veneers being prepared at a lab.
Are veneers right for you?
- Works for one tooth, or an entire smile.
- Relatively quick transformation.
- Can help close spaces / gaps, lengthen teeth, or provide symmetry.
- Requires shaving down your tooth a bit.
- May not be an option if you have very small teeth.
- May need replacement after 10-15 years.
How long do veneers take?
Typically veneers require about 2-3 appointments to size, fit and place your veneers.
Conservatively expect about 1 hour per veneer.
How much do veneers cost?
Veneers range between about $1400-$1800 per tooth.
Veneers: Before & After
Patient after veneers.